• Sterile, single-use pen needles are intended to be used with a pen injector device for the subcutaneous injection of insulin.
• They are commonly used by people with diabetes who often require multiple daily insulin injections.
• The average patient with type-2 diabetes injects 60 000 units over 10-12 years of insulin treatment. SIMPLE:
• As simple as walking. Just change pen needle after each injection
• Easy adjustable. Compatible with most of the available pen injectors.
• HTL-STREFA pen needles fit all major brands
• Easy to learn. Easy to educate everyone at every age.
• Special needle lubrication makes insulin injection smooth
• Needle penetration into the skin is soft and gentle
• Fast and accurate insulin delivery to meet treatment requirements
• Smart thread design to prevent insulin leakage
• Wide range of pen needle sizes to meet individual expectations
100 pcs sales box - Length:6 mm (1/4")